for 12 pieces
- 4 bags dark chocolate
- 2 bags white chocolate
- blue food gel
- purple food gel
- star spinkles, to taste
- In one large bowl, melt the dark chocolate. Keep warm and set aside.
- In two bowls, melt the white chocolate, one bag per bowl. Add blue food gel to one bowl and purple food gel to another until you get the desired color. Keep warm and set aside while you prepare your baking sheet.
- Line the baking sheet, pour the dark chocolate, use a spatula to spread out to desired thickness. Use a knife or skewer and swirl the chocolate around until you get the desired look.
- Pour the blue dyed chocolate over the dark chocolate, then the purple dyed chocolate. Again, use a knife or skewer and swirl the chocolate around until you get the desired look.
- Sprinkle with star sprinkles. Set chocolate for at least two hours. Break apart.